- Easily record, view and monitor baby's daily schedules, activities and needs
- 90 easy-to-fill pages include the Baby Tracker 2-page-per-day format for night/day tracking up for 90 days (3 months)
- Day and night (24 hr) tracking of nursing, feeding, sleep, diaper changes, todos, activities and more
- Award-winning Baby Tracker design creates easily viewed charts of baby's day plus special daily column for monitoring nursing
- Extra contact, health and reference pages keep bay and childcare info at your fingertips
From the award-winning Baby Tracker schedule and activity log book series, this easy-to-fill schedule book adds features to track and monitor the schedules of NEWBORNS and NURSING moms who need 24-hour (night and day) monitoring. Designed, printed and published in the USA.
The Round-the Clock Baby Tracker includes 90 pages giving 3 months of night/day daily activity tracking for nursing, feeding, sleep, diapers, todos and needs.
Time Too’s award-winning design charts baby activities by time with simple checkboxes and fill-in-the-blanks making it easy to keep track and see a visual snapshot of schedules and needs. Spiral binding allows the book to open and lay flat on any countertop or bedside table with easy recording and portability.
Nursing moms can easily record nursing time, duration of feedings, and breast rotation. Daily pages have quick note areas for todos, happenings, and baby needs–moms and childcare providers and “see the day” in on a single page. Additional contact and resource pages keep contacts, health facts and resources at your fingertips.
Perfect for monitoring nursing and baby sleep schedules, preparing for doctor visits, and making easy hand-offs to other child care helpers. A thoughtful new mom gift and true mother’s helper for the new baby.
iPARENTING MEDIA AWARD Winner. Since 1992, experts and Moms agree: “This product was my sanity saver” “Helps make for joyful days, and sleep-filled nights” “Almost like having an extra pair of hands”