- USDA ORGANIC & FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS ONLY: Dr. Bronner's Organic Magic Balms are formulated with organic beeswax to protect against cold, wind & clothes that rub you raw. With organic jojoba, avocado & hemp oil for extra moisture. Soothe your skin!
- GENTLE ENOUGH FOR DIAPER RASH & RECENTLY TATTOOED SKIN: Our Organic Magic Balm is gentle, yet effective for soothing skin. Helps prevent baby's diaper rash—provides relief for chafed skin. Helps heal recently tattooed skin & brighten up old tattoos!
- DR. BRONNER’S ORGANIC MAGIC BALM IS VERSATILE: Our balm is a multifunctional product—like most of our products! It can be used to heal dry hands, face, body, cuticles, chins & cheeks. Apply to chafed skin where needed & get relief.
- OUR MAGIC BALM IS CRUELTY-FREE & NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALS: Dr. Bronner’s products & ingredients are never tested on animals so they qualify for the Leaping Bunny logo. Finally, a balm you can totally get behind!
- CERTIFIED UNDER THE NATIONAL ORGANIC PROGRAM: Our products are certified under the same program that certifies all organically-produced agriculture & food in the United States. This is important because what you put on your body goes into your body.
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner’s is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
Truth in Labeling! No greenwashing hype! Our products are verified to the strictest industry standards— certified ecological & certified fair—most are certified to same organic standards as food! USDA Certified Organic to ensure no synthetic pesticides or fertilizers; Fair For Life fair trade certification to verify ethical working conditions & fair prices along our entire supply chain; most products Certified Vegan; Certified Leaping Bunny to verify that none of our ingredients or products are tested on animals; B Corp Certified to measure our social and environmental performance according to an independent third-party standard. Look for the logos!
Give & give!
We see our company as an engine to create positive change in the world, funding & fighting for the causes we believe in: regenerative agriculture, fair trade, drug policy reform, wage equality, animal welfare—peace on Spaceship Earth! Dr. Bronner’s caps executive salaries at 5x that of our lowest-paid full-time employees, allowing us to share profits, share talent, share muscle, share voice—give & give, fund & fight for what’s right!
Sustainability at Dr. Bronner’s
Our guiding principles: make humble and mindful use of the Earth’s gifts—what comes from the Earth must go back! Healthy soils, healthy farms and green factories make great soap! Dr. Bronner’s works with farmers to implement regenerative organic practices. Our coconut, palm and mint oil farms in Sri Lanka, Ghana and India sequestered ~16,000 MT of CO2 —removing greenhouse gases from the environment to help mitigate climate change. Our factory is powered by renewable energy and the soap we make is completely non-toxic and biodegradable. Preservative free, detergent free and foaming agent free! All our cylinder soap bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Let’s regenerate and heal earth! All-One!
Dr. Bronner’s Unscented Organic Magic Balm provides instant relief and protection from wind-cold-clothing that has rubbed you raw. Soothe skin safely and simply—no synthetic ingredients, certified to the same National Organic Program that certifies food. Made from a soothing blend of organic beeswax, organic coconut, organic avocado oil, organic jojoba oil and organic hemp oil. Use to moisturize-heal chapped-dry skin anywhere on your body—even helps prevent baby’s diaper rash! Quickly treat dry hands or cuticles, chapped chins or cheeks – provide relief for chafed skin where needed. Heal recently tattooed skin and brighten up old tattoos! For tattoo care, wash your tattoo with one of our soaps, pat the area dry and apply a thin layer of Organic Body Balm over the tattoo. Dr. Bronner’s products & ingredients are never tested on animals so they qualify for the Leaping Bunny logo. All-One!