- MADE WITH ORGANIC OILS and CERTIFIED FAIR TRADE INGREDIENTS: Dr. Bronner's Pure-Castile Liquid Soaps are made with over 90% organic ingredients. Over 70% of ingredients are certified fair trade, meaning ethical working conditions and fair prices.
- GOOD FOR YOUR BODY and THE PLANET: Dr. Bronner's liquid soaps are fully biodegradable and use all-natural, vegan ingredients that pose no threat to the environment. Our products and ingredients are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free.
- NO SYNTHETIC PRESERVATIVES, DETERGENTS, OR FOAMING AGENTS: Our liquid soaps are made with plant-based ingredients you can pronounce—no synthetic preservatives, thickeners, or foaming agents—which is good for the environment and great for your skin!
- 3X MORE CONCENTRATED THAN MOST LIQUID SOAPS: Dilute! Dilute! Multiple uses for just one product: laundry, mopping, hand-washing dishes, all-purpose cleaning, washing pets and more. More soap per bottle means less waste in packaging!
- PACKAGED IN 100% POST-CONSUMER RECYCLED PLASTIC BOTTLES: Dr. Bronner's is diverting discarded plastic from landfills by using and increasing demand for recycled plastic bottles. This eliminates waste and has a positive environmental impact!
From the manufacturer
Purest Organic Ingredients!
No synthetic preservatives, no detergents and no foaming agents—we use only the purest organic ingredients, most of them are also fair trade ingredients! We work with fair trade suppliers to implement regenerative organic farming practices that enrich soil, increase biodiversity and help combat climate change. Farm to shelf to shower, Dr. Bronner’s is building trust, health, community, wealth! Fair prices-wages-conditions for farmers, suppliers—healthy ingredients and sustainable ingredients for you!
Truth in Labeling! No greenwashing hype! Our products are verified to the strictest industry standards— certified ecological & certified fair—most are certified to same organic standards as food! USDA Certified Organic to ensure no synthetic pesticides or fertilizers; Fair For Life fair trade certification to verify ethical working conditions & fair prices along our entire supply chain; most products Certified Vegan; Certified Leaping Bunny to verify that none of our ingredients or products are tested on animals; B Corp Certified to measure our social and environmental performance according to an independent third-party standard. Look for the logos!
Give & give!
We see our company as an engine to create positive change in the world, funding & fighting for the causes we believe in: regenerative agriculture, fair trade, drug policy reform, wage equality, animal welfare—peace on Spaceship Earth! Dr. Bronner’s caps executive salaries at 5x that of our lowest-paid full-time employees, allowing us to share profits, share talent, share muscle, share voice—give & give, fund & fight for what’s right!
Sustainability at Dr. Bronner’s
Our guiding principles: make humble and mindful use of the Earth’s gifts—what comes from the Earth must go back! Healthy soils, healthy farms and green factories make great soap! Dr. Bronner’s works with farmers to implement regenerative organic practices. Our coconut, palm and mint oil farms in Sri Lanka, Ghana and India sequestered ~16,000 MT of CO2 —removing greenhouse gases from the environment to help mitigate climate change. Our factory is powered by renewable energy and the soap we make is completely non-toxic and biodegradable. Preservative free, detergent free and foaming agent free! All our cylinder soap bottles are made from 100% post-consumer recycled plastic. Let’s regenerate and heal earth! All-One!
With no added fragrance and double the olive oil, our Baby Unscented Pure-Castile Liquid Soap is good for sensitive skin and babies too (though not tear-free!). Dr. Bronner’s soap is concentrated, biodegradable, versatile and effective. With 18-in-1 uses, these soaps are perfect for your face, body, and hair, but can also be used for rinsing food, cleaning dishes, mopping, and doing laundry. With no synthetic preservatives, detergents, or foaming agents, they are even safe enough for your pets! Our Pure-Castile soaps are never tested on animals and completely cruelty-free. Made with organic and certified fair trade ingredients, packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled bottle. All-One!