- 6 flip-top packs of 80 Fresh Scent wipes
- Pediatrician tested
- Free from: Alcohol, bronopol, dyes, parabens and phthalates
- Gently cleanses with a light, fresh scent
- For use on face, hands and bottom
- Made with naturally derived ingredients and purified water
- Also available in 9 pack, Unscented and Sensitive
- Dispose of used wipes in trash receptacle; DO NOT FLUSH
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We’re proud of our products. If you aren’t satisfied, we’ll refund you for any reason within a year of purchase. 1-877-485-0385
- An Amazon brand
From the manufacturer
We were inspired by you, our customers.
You told us what you like and don’t like about baby wipes, and we were inspired to make a better product.
We chose our manufacturer, Nice-Pak, because of their 50+ years of expertise with wipes. We combined their know-how with your wipes wish list to build a fantastic baby wipe through development efforts, multiple prototypes, lab tests, and home testing by parents. The result is a baby wipe that’s truly designed for you—it’s soft enough for a newborn, but sturdy enough to get the job done.
Where It’s From
Pharmaceutical-grade purified water makes up at least 98.3% of the liquid found in Amazon Elements Baby Wipes. The process starts with drinking water from the underground White Lick Creek Aquifer in Mooresville, Indiana. After the water is collected, it’s purified in several stages—sedimentation, charcoal filtration, deionization, and ultraviolet disinfection. The end result? A wipe that’s safe and gentle on a baby’s sensitive skin.
The aloe for Amazon Elements Baby Wipes is grown in the sunny city of Melbourne on Florida’s Atlantic coast. The company produces a variety of aloe extracts, powders, gels, and more—along with a little organic shea butter on the side. The aloe is harvested every six to eight weeks, by hand-selecting fresh leaves from the base of each plant. It’s then processed within two hours to ensure its active molecules don’t begin to break down, which helps preserve aloe’s ability to moisturize.
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes are made in Mooresville, Indiana by the wet-wipe experts at Nice-Pak Products, Inc.—a family-owned company since their founding in 1957. The baby wipes are produced in a zero-landfill plant: waste is recycled, and the remainder is converted to steam heat. The recyclable lid on the flip-top pack can go straight to the recycling bin—helping Nice-Pak reduce plastic use by 36% per year compared to their previous lid. We’re proud to have teamed up with them to deliver your wipes.
These baby wipes help keep your baby clean by using only ingredients that have no added scent. We evaluated each ingredient to determine whether or not it should be included—these are all common components to baby wipes, and together they make the wipe more effective and help keep it fresh. We’ve included details on the ingredients giving you transparency into the products you buy for your family.
Some ingredients list more than one source due to changes in availability; scan the unique code on your pack with the Amazon mobile app to learn the specific source.
Contents (in order of prevalence) and raw material supplier location.
1) Purified Water (Mooresville, IN), Moistens Wipes; 2) Phenoxyethanol (Midland, Michigan), Preservative which provides freshness by targeting specific types of contaminants; 3) Decyl Glucoside (Florham Park, New Jersey), Gentle cleanser derived from corn starch; 4) Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate (Chicago, Illinois), Preserves which provides freshness by targeting specific types of contaminants; 5) Sodium Benzoate (Kalama, WA), Preservative which provides freshness by targeting specific types of contaminants; 6) Sodium Citrate (Morrisville, Pennsylvania), Controls pH prevents pH from going too low ensuring wipes stay gentle on delicate areas; 7) Citric Acid (Henderson, Kentucky) Controls pH prevents pH from going too high ensuring wipes stay gentle on delicate areas; 8) Sodium Bicarbonate (Henderson, Kentucky), Controls pH prevents pH from going too low ensuring wipes stay gentle on delicate areas; 9) Glycerin (Middletown, New York); Skin moisturizer; 10) Fragrance (Moonachie, New York), Pleasant scent; 11) Tocopheryl Acetate (Fairfield, New Jersey), Vitamin E skin conditioner; 12) Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Fruit Extract; 13) Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract; 14) Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract; 15) Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice), Root Extract
16) Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Flower Extract; 17) Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract (Melbourne, Florida), Proprietary blend of water and essential oils extracted from cucumbers, calendula flowers, licorice, chamomile flowers and aloe vera; 18) Microcrystalline Cellulose (Schoolcraft, Michigan), Naturally derived product stabilizer; 19) Cellulose Gum (Schoolcraft, Michigan), Naturally derived product stabilizer;
Amazon Elements Wipes
Viscose/Polyester/Polypropylene – blended together these wipes form a soft strong cloth wipe, (Liaoning Province, China); our wipes do not contain alcohol, dyes, parabens or phthalates.
A New Level of Transparency
We’re committed to sharing an unprecedented level of detail about each Amazon Elements item. Each pack of Amazon Elements Baby Wipes includes a unique code, which we use to track its specific ingredients, date and place of manufacture, date of delivery, and ‘best by’ date. You can access all that information just by scanning your unique code. You can also scan to easily re-order, write a review, or contact us with questions. To scan your code, use the Amazon mobile app on your smart phone.
Can I use these baby wipes to clean other parts of my baby?
Yes. Amazon Elements Baby Wipes are safe for cleaning your baby’s hands, feet, face, and diaper area. Baby wipes should not be used to clean inside your baby’s mouth, nose, ears, or eyes.
What ingredients do you keep out of your baby wipes?
Amazon Elements Baby Wipes do not contain: Parabens; Methylisothiazolinone (also known as ‘MIT); Phthalates; Bronopol; Dyes; or Alcohol.
Can I rehydrate baby wipes that have dried out?
Unfortunately, no. Our wipes are manufactured using pharmaceutical-grade purified water to keep them clean and effective; adding tap or bottled water might cause discoloration, odor, or even unwanted growths on the wipes.
Are the baby wipes recyclable?
The plastic flip-top and cardboard box used in shipment can both be recycled. The wipes themselves and the plastic wrap around them need to be thrown away.
Can I flush these baby wipes?
No, the wipes aren’t flushable.
How long do these baby wipes last?
The recommended shelf life of Amazon Elements Baby Wipes is 2 years. You can scan the unique code on your package with the Amazon mobile app to find its ‘best by’ date.
Can I still use these if they’ve been left in a hot car?
Being left in a hot car can cause wipes to dry out more quickly if the lid isn’t properly closed, but the product will still be safe to use.
Do baby wipes cause diaper rash?
Diaper rash has a number of possible causes, including prolonged exposure to a wet or dirty diaper, chafing caused by poor diaper fit, and even infections or allergic reactions. If you have any questions about diaper rash, consult your pediatrician.
How can I get samples of this product to try before I buy?
Samples are not currently available, but we encourage you to go ahead and give the baby wipes a try—as with all Amazon Elements products, if you don’t love them, we’ll give you a full refund.
Amazon Elements Fresh Scent wipes are made with pharmaceutical-grade purified water, cucumber, aloe and green tea oil for clean and gentle wipes. Each one is strong, soft, large, and textured for cleaning hands, face, and diaper area. Your order includes six flip-top packs for on the go.