- GENTLE BABY LOTION WITH OLIVE OIL: Quick absorbing Himalaya Baby Lotion is formulated with herbal ingredients to help moisturize baby’s delicate skin, leaving it soft all day long.
- HELPS KEEP BABY’S SKIN SOFT AND SUPPLE: Olive Oil, enriched with Vitamin E, nourishes and softens skin and helps soothe chafing. Almond Oil is an excellent skin softener and Licorice helps comfort and soothe.
- BABY BODY LOTION FOR DAILY USE: During the day, after bath or at bedtime, Himalaya Baby Lotion nourishes, moisturizes and soothes dry skin. Grown-ups love it too!
- HYPOALLERGENIC AND DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED: Paraben free, silicone free, petroleum free and phthalate free.
- NO ANIMAL TESTING: We care about our furry friends. That is why we never test our personal care products on animals
Himalaya Baby Lotion is designed with your baby in mind
Rock-a-bye baby with a lotion as soft as a mommy’s kiss.Himalaya Herbals Baby Lotion is delicately blended to keep your baby’s skin extra soft and gently hydrated. This quick-absorbing, never-oily lotion is as light as a twinkling star, and formulated with herbal ingredients to help moisturize even the most delicate skin, leaving your baby nurtured and comfortable. Himalaya Herbals Baby Lotion is so soft, it’s clinically studied to bemild andgentle enough for newborns. And it’sfree from petroleum, lanolin, mineral oil and parabens too.
What’s in Himalaya Herbals Baby Lotion, and why is it one of the most gentle baby lotions on the market?
- Olive Oil is enriched with Vitamin E and helps soothe chafing
- Almond Oil nourishes and protects, and is an excellent skin softener
- Licorice helps comfort and cool baby’s skin
- Paraben-free, mineral oil-free and lanolin-free
- Petroleum-free, silicone-free and phthalate-free
- Hypoallergenic, dermatologist-tested and clinically-studied for mildness
What Makes Himalaya Herbals Baby Lotion Different?
Himalaya Herbals Baby Lotion is a100% vegan formula that combines the goodness ofolive oil andalmond oil, which nourishes tender skin and moisturizes lightly, never greasy, never heavy. Himalaya Herbals Baby Lotion ishypoallergenic anddermatologically tested for mildness. It’s free from petroleum and unnecessary silicones too. Apply it liberally on baby’s body after bathing. It’s so light and soothing, moms and dads will love using it on their own skin too.
Your Instinct Empowered
Being a Mom is one of the most uplifting experiences in the world. Filled with joys and dreams; a journey of undeniable love and care, full of laughter and a huge sense of responsibility. You’ll quickly learn how naturally smart you are and the need to trust your instinct and advice from experts.
Being a Mom can also be a challenge that you do not want to face alone. Since your baby’s skin is gentle, it needs gentle daily cleansing, conditioning and moisturizing to ensure the skin is healthy looking and glowing. At Himalaya, we know it is important that your baby is comfortable, relaxed and happy. And our Himalaya Baby Care range offers clinically studied formulas that arefree from petroleum, SLES, parabens, silicones, phthalates and artificial colors.
Family owned since its beginning in 1930, the Himalaya legacy now spans over 85 years, stretching from one man, to his son, to his grandson — from India to a global presence. Through the work of over8,000 employees, products aresold in over 90 countries, with one product sold every 1/16th of a second. Himalaya products are based on the wisdom of Ayurveda, India’s well-respected traditional system of medicine and advancements in modern science.
Himalaya’sR&D department employs over 250 physicians and scientists, and is recognized by India’s Institute of Health Sciences as an approved PhD Center. The R&D facility is Good Laboratory Practices and Good Clinical Practices certified. Himalaya’s manufacturing facility is Good Manufacturing Practices certified.
From the beginning, Himalaya’s mission has been toresearch nature and enrich lives. This is achieved in part by ensuring everyone the opportunity to purchase pure and effective products at a value to the customer. Philanthropic practices are intrinsic to the inherent disposition of the company. Himalaya teaches their family of farmers to grow native plants sustainably on their land without the use of harsh chemical fertilizers or pesticides, educates thousands of children, hasplanted over 200,000 trees worldwide, supports the survival of indigenous tribes, donates to community needs, and cares about its employees – all an important part of doing business.
Himalaya believes that if wellness is the path to happiness, we must all contribute to the wellness of all things. Wellness of people, wellness of the environment, wellness of our communities – all part of the vision for Happiness through Wellness.