- 10-fluid ounces of Johnson's Shiny & Soft Tear-Free conditioning spray for kids to boost hair's natural shine and softness
- Formulated with argan oil and silk proteins, the smoothing children's conditioner spray leaves kids hair silky and shiny
- Specifically designed to be milder than adult hair products, this hypoallergenic conditioning spray is sulfate-, paraben-, phthalate-, & dye-free, making it gentle on toddlers' and kids' developing hair
- Johnson's No More Tears formula is gentle and is pediatrician and ophthalmologist tested. Every Johnson's product is designed to meet or exceed top internationally recognized regulatory standards
- Shake bottle, spray the conditioning spray for kids directly onto dry or wet hair and comb. No rinsing needed. For best results, use with Johnson's Soft & Shiny Shampoo
From the manufacturer
Johnson’s Kids Hair
Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray
Shiny & Soft Conditioning Spray is enriched with argan oil and silk proteins, this kids leave-in conditioner spray leaves your child’s hair feeling super smooth with a glowing sheen. It’s also formulated to be gentler than adult products, but still give your child’s growing hair a beautiful shine brighter than any twinkling star.
- Ophthalmologist and pediatrician-tested*
- No More Tears formula
- No parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or dyes
What type of hair are the Shiny & Soft kids’ hair care products best for?
These products are specially designed to smooth and shine dull, fine hair, but work well with any toddler or kid’s hair type.
What age group are these hair products for kids best suited for?
These hair smoothing products are ideal for toddlers and kids, from age 2 and above.
What are the key ingredients in Johnson’s Shiny & Soft kids hair products?
They are enriched with argan oil and silk proteins, leaving your child’s hair with a long-lasting shine and softness. It’s also important to know they are tear-free, gentle, hypoallergenic, and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and dyes.
Are these hair products better for kids than adult products?
Yes! They are designed to be gentler than adult products. They are specially designed to smooth and add shine while being mild and gentle enough for kids’ changing and developing hair.
How do you ensure the safety and quality of your children’s hair care products?
We follow a 5-step Safety Assurance Process to ensure safe care for your child
1.Sourcing Raw Materials, 2.Thoroughly Assessing Ingredients, 3.Clinical Evaluation & Testing, 4.Testing Real-Life Use Cases, 5.Ongoing Evaluation
* Johnson & Johnson Internal Studies, April 2019
Boost natural shine and softness in your child’s hair with Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Kids’ Hair Conditioning Spray that’s made with our No More Tears formula. This hypoallergenic conditioning spray is specially formulated to be gentler than adult products, so it’s ideal for toddlers’ and kids’ developing hair. Enriched with argan oil and silk proteins, the softening conditioning spray leaves hair feeling smooth with a natural shine. Every Johnson’s product is designed to meet or exceed the top internationally recognized regulatory standards. The ophthalmologist- and pediatrician-tested conditioning spray for kids is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes and its No More Tears formula is gentle. For best results, use this spray conditioner enriched with argan oil with Johnson’s Shiny & Soft Shampoo.