- 6.8-fluid ounces of Johnson's Curl Defining Tear-Free Leave-In Conditioner for kids to gently smooth frizzy hair and add definition to your child's curls and waves for 24 hours
- Enriched with nourishing shea butter, this smoothing children's conditioner leaves your kids curly hair looking defined
- Specifically designed to be milder than adult hair products, this hypoallergenic leave-in conditioner is sulfate-, paraben-, phthalate-, & dye-free, making it gentle on toddlers' and kids' developing hair
- Johnson's No More Tears formula is gentle and is pediatrician and ophthalmologist tested. Every Johnson's product is designed to meet or exceed top internationally recognized regulatory standards
- After using Johnson's Curl Defining Shampoo for kids, towel dry hair. Dispense a small amount of the leave-in shea conditioner into the palm and gently work downward throughout hair and comb. No need to rinse.
From the manufacturer
Johnson’s Kids Hair
Curl Defining Conditioner
Out with frizz, in with hydration. Our Curl Defining Leave-In Conditioner’s shea butter formula moisturizes your child’s hair, adding a healthy bounce to each wave and curl. We’ve even made sure this children’s leave-in conditioner is gentler than adult products, yet still conditioning enough for your toddler’s ever-changing hair.
- Ophthalmologist- and pediatrician-tested*
- No More Tears formula
- No parabens, phthalates, sulfates, or dyes
What type of hair are the Curl Defining kids’ hair care products best for?
These products are specially designed to smooth frizz and define curls, but work well with any toddler or kid’s hair type.
What age group are these hair products for kids best suited for?
These curl defining products are for toddlers and kids, from age 2 and above.
What are the key ingredients in Johnson’s Curl Defining kids hair products?
This gentle shea butter formula smooths frizz and adds definition to your child’s curls for 24 hours. It’s also important to know they are tear-free, gentle, hypoallergenic and free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates and dyes.
Are these anti-frizz products better for kids than adult hair care products?
Yes! These products are designed to be gentler than adult products. They are specially designed to de-frizz and define curls while being mild and gentle enough for kids’ changing and developing hair.
How do you ensure the safety and quality of your children’s hair care products?
We follow a 5-step Safety Assurance Process to ensure safe care for your child
1.Sourcing Raw Materials, 2.Thoroughly Assessing Ingredients, 3.Clinical Evaluation & Testing, 4.Testing Real-Life Use Cases, 5.Ongoing Evaluation
* Johnson & Johnson Internal Studies, April 2019
Moisturizes and define waves and curls for 24 hours with Johnson’s Curl Defining Tear-Free Leave-In Conditioner for Kids. This hypoallergenic conditioner is specially formulated to be gentler than adult products, so it’s ideal for toddlers’ and kids’ developing hair. Enriched with shea butter, the kids’ curly hair conditioner helps smooth frizzy hair and define curls and waves. Every Johnson’s product is designed to meet or exceed the top internationally recognized regulatory standards. The ophthalmologist- and pediatrician-tested conditioner for kids is free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes and its No More Tears formula is gentle. For best results, use this leave-in conditioner for children with Johnson’s Curl Defining Shampoo and towel dry hair.