- Cutie PAT FLAT : FOR BABIES WITH OR WITHOUT TEETH
- A SAFE CHOICE FOR YOUR BABY – Made with 100% medical grade silicone that’s BPA, PVC, latex, and phthalate free. Both FDA approved and US CPSIA compliant.
- CONVENIENT COMBO DESIGN – Both a pacifier and teething toy for developing babies. Attaches easily to a paci clip when desired.
- SOOTHING AND COMFORTABLE – Soft nipple on baby paci gently mimics breastfeeding for natural palette development while soother feels good on baby's gums.
- DURABLE AND EASY TO CLEAN – Dishwasher safe (top rack) so you can save time sterilizing infant’s pacifier. One-piece hygienic design helps avoid dirt and bacteria from collecting.
Cutie PAT | Pacifier And Teether | Flat : For babies with or without teeth | Made with 100% medical grade silicone SAFE | Non-toxic | No BPA, PVC, phthalates or latex | US CPSIA compliant | FDA approved | Neutral Colors: Matches babies outfits | Designed in the USA | Made in China | Pacifier FLAT soft nipple | ONE piece design | LARGE round shield | LARGE breathing holes | Teether DESIGN feels good on baby’s gums | HANDLE makes it easy for baby to hold and place in mouth. Because all babies are different and have different preferences, the Cutie PAT comes in two styles: round and flat. ROUND is available in two stages: Round Stage 1: for babies without teeth Round Stage 2: for babies with teeth FLAT is for babies with or without teeth DIRECTIONS Before first use, remove product from packaging. Wash with soap & water. Let air dry. Dishwasher safe, top rack only. Inspect before each use, especially once baby has teeth. Discard at immediate sign of damage. Nipple should be sucked on, as a means to soothe, not chewed. For safety and hygiene, it’s recommended to replace after 4 weeks of use. Do not use without adult supervision. Do not tie around a child’s neck. Colorful foods, dyes and/or other liquids may cause discoloration and staining. PATENT PENDING WARNING: To avoid a choking hazard, inspect before each use, especially once baby has teeth. Discard immediately at sign of damage. Nipple should be sucked on as a means to soothe, not chewed. For safety and hygiene, it’s recommended to replace after 4 weeks of use. Do not use without adult supervision. Do not tie around a child’s neck. Only use with pacifier clips that are CPSIA compliant.