- A FAMILY AFFAIR: This collaboration from Jessica Alba’s The Honest Company and her husband Cash Warren’s Pair of Thieves sock brand—based on a shared passion for thoughtfully designed lifestyle essentials—is perfect for your #honestminime moments
- ADORABLE DIAPERS: This gift set is packed with a trial size set of 7 stylish, size 1, super soft, ultra absorbent, and safe disposable baby diapers in adorable, posh prints, all made without chlorine processing, latex, fragrances, or lotions
- GENTLE HONEST WIPES: Plant based wipes with 99 percent water to help keep babies’ skin happy, plus thick and durable cloth to get the job done. A 72 ct pack of wipes helps you tackle it all, from wet bottoms and messy fingers to sticky counters and toys
- INNOVATIVE BANDANA BIB: Magnetic closure offers easy on and off for quick clean up, and cute style for drool protection. Made with organic cotton because we believe that you shouldn’t have to choose between what works and what’s good for you
- HONEST PURPOSE: We love our babies. We love your babies. That’s why we err on the side of caution when it comes to ingredient selection, doing our best to avoid chemicals of concern. We use smart ingredients and create trusted products that work
Inspired by those adorable twinning moments, we’ve collaborated with Pair of Thieves to make the perfect baby gift set for parents to coordinate with their mini-me. Included in this set are Pair of Thieves big and little socks for #honestminime moments, designed in a performance cotton blend with amazing breathability. Featuring our super-cute, soft, gentle, and safe Honest diapers and designer plant-based baby wipes made with more than 99% water, this is the perfect introduction to Honest for any new baby. The gift set also includes a matching adjustable bandana bib made with organic cotton and featuring an innovative magnetic closure. Our two pairs of matching parent and baby socks round out this perfectly playful assortment of goodies. Pair of Thieves blends bold designs with high-performance elements to make not-so-basic basics that parents and babies will both love. We love our babies. We love your babies. That’s why we err on the side of caution when it comes to ingredient selection, doing our best to avoid chemicals of concern. We use smart ingredients to create trusted products that work, because we believe that you shouldn’t have to choose between what works and what’s good for you. We’re always exploring and evolving to maximize our use of renewable resources, from the plant-derived ingredients in our baby products to the amount of recycled material in our packaging. At Honest, giving back drives who we are and what we do. It is in our brand’s DNA and informs every aspect of our business and operations, and we believe that it is our responsibility to help create a healthy and sustainable future for all. This deep sense of purpose is passionately demonstrated in our actions and service to our families, our planet, and our communities as we strive to create long-term value and positive social impact.