- Developed by board-certified dermatologist Dr. Purvisha Patel
- Prevents stretch marks and moisturizes the skin during pregnancy.
- Safe for women during pregnancy and for their newborns or children who suffer from eczema.
- Bump 2 Baby addresses the deep, superficial layers of the skin by filling in the cracks and protecting the skin while it stretches and adjusts to the growing baby inside
- Paraben Free, Sulfate Free
5-in-1 Body Balm for Moms
Give your skin the TLC it needs with Visha Skincare Bump 2 Baby body balm. This 5-in-1 multipurpose body cream is specially formulated to help prevent stretch marks, helps provide eczema relief in young children, boost skin elasticity, strengthen thinning skin, and protect delicate skin. The soothing formula includes cocoa butter, shea butter, sunflower oil, and sweet almond oil to provide intense moisture for dry, sensitive skin. Ideal for pregnant women, this stretch mark cream helps encourage skin’s natural elasticity, resulting in less stretch marks while also soothing red, itchy skin. Made with lavender and rose hip oil, Visha Skincare body cream will help improve overall skin tone, texture, and radiance. It dries quickly and leaves skin moisturized and protected.
All Visha Skincare products are:
Directed Use: For stretch mark relief, apply a thin layer of Bump 2 Baby on your abdomen every evening and massage in a circular motion for 10 to 20 minutes. For eczema relief, apply a thin layer to the affected area after bathing every night.
Reveal Your True Skin with Visha Skincare
Visha Skincare was founded by Dr. Patel, a board certified dermatologist and cosmetic surgeon. Dr. Patel created Visha Skincare after noticing a need for simple and safe multi-use skincare products that deliver effective anti-aging results. Dr. Patel combined her dermatological expertise with her love of science to create a line of skincare products that treats multiple skin issues with just one product.