- The first commercially available trash bag made with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic film collected through a USA recycling center
- Trash bags that reduce the amount of plastic going to landfill
- 33 gallon size is ideal for all large outdoor trash needs
- Thick 1.6 mil plastic film bag handles The most demanding cleanup jobs
- Like all Ziploc brand Products, These trash bags are packaged in recycled paperboard, which means conserving more trees
- Safety Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. Do not use plastic bags in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens. Not recommended for food storage.
From the manufacturer
Ziploc brand trash bags are the first commercially available consumer trash bag made with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic film including other used Ziploc brand bag products collected through a USA recycling center. They’re strong enough to safely and easily haul your heavy outdoor trash loads.When it comes to trash removal, you can handle cleanups with ease and keep plastic out of the landfill. New Ziploc brand trash bags offer the same quality and convenience As other leading trash bags. These large, gallon bags are the first commercially available trash bags made with 100% post-consumer recycled plastic film including other used Ziploc brand bag products. The plastic film is collected and baled up at a USA recycling center, then sent out for washing and manufacturing into trash bags. These bags are strong enough to safely and easily haul your heavy outdoor trashloads. Ideal for garage cleanups, outdoor waste removal, and other large tasks including general indoor needs. Feel good knowing that you’re diverting plastic from landfills. Ziploc … making a difference to our environment Through innovation.Sc Johnson is a family company at work for a better world.
ingredients: recycled polyethylene. Scj formula #35*34063.
directions for use: simply twist and knot the top of the trash bag, or a wrap tie around the top to secure a closure, then carry trash bag away.
warnings: to avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies and children. Do not use plastic bags in cribs, beds, carriages or playpens.Not recommended for food storage.